Watch Care & Maintenance
All jewellery will tarnish (oxidisation) over time but it will happen much faster when it comes into contact with agents such as perfume, skin creams, hairspray and acidic skin ph. The amount of tarnishing (oxidation) that occurs is dependent on the skin and care habits of the wearer. Tarnishing is therefore not a manufacturing fault.
We recommend the following to prolong the shine and reduce the rate of oxidisation:
- Simply use a dry piece of cloth to wipe off any debris and dust after every wear.
- Use a wet piece of cloth to clean any stubborn stains, wipe down with a dry piece of cloth after.
- Remove watch whilst bathing, whilst in bed or during sporting activities such as swimming.
- Ensure that crown is fully engaged at all times before making contact with water.
- Avoid excessive friction and abrasive contact.
- Avoid all chemical contact. When spraying perfume, let it completely dry before placing the watch on your wrist.
- Do not leave your watch on bathroom counters or humid surfaces.
- Store them in cool, dry place or in individual airtight Ziploc bags.
- Refrain from constantly opening and closing clasps to preserve its construction.