- Examples of Personal Information collected: Version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site.
- Purpose of collection: To load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
- Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels
- Disclosure for a business purpose: Shared with our processor Shopify
- Examples of Personal Information collected: Name, billing address, shipping address, payment information, email address, and phone number.
- Purpose of collection: To provide products or services to you to fulfill our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Source of collection: Collected from you.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: Shared with our processor Shopify.
Your personal data will enable us to fulfil your order, to notify you about important functionality changes and for statistical or survey purposes to improve this Site and our services to you. We will also email you from time to time about our new collections and details of promotions and special offers from Casa Blanca Official. If you do not wish to be contacted for these purposes, you may unsubscribe to the mailing list with the link provided at the bottom of those emails.
Your personal data will be retained for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it is collected or for business or legal purposes, or in accordance with applicable laws. Your personal data may also continue to be retained on our databases to the extent permitted by law.
CONFIDENTIALITY OF PERSONAL DATA
We do not sell your email address, name, delivery address, contact information, payment method details or any other personal information to any third party without your permission. We may disclose or transfer personal data as otherwise permitted or required by law, including for compliance with regulations on anti-money laundering and countering the financing of terrorism. We do not provide information to these agencies or companies for marketing or commercial purposes.
UPDATING OF PERSONAL DATA
We want to ensure that your personal data is accurate and up to date. If any of the information that you have provided to Casa Blanca Official changes, for example if you change your email address, name or contact number, please let us know the correct details by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may ask us, or we may ask you, to correct information you or we think is inaccurate, and you may also ask us to remove information which is inaccurate.
This Site uses “cookies” to help you personalise your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard drive by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
We welcome your comments and questions on our use of your personal data. Please contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.